Taking a Break

My life has been filled with a lot of stress lately. Much of this is self-inflicted; some is unavoidably not. In an effort to reduce this stress, at least temporarily, I'm taking the next two weeks off from this blog. In fact, I have a short vacation coming at the end of next week, during which I plan to unplug from the Internet as totally as I can.

What am I going to do? I might play some video games. I'm looking forward to reading a book (something I haven't done in months). My wife and I are going to take a day trip to some area festivals. Mostly, I just want to relax. Or at least see if that's a thing I can still do.

I have a few projects I need to wrap up this week. I don't want to spend my time off thinking about what I need to get done, so I want my plate clean before I start. Putting this blog on pause will help with that.

One Yard Hex will return on Tuesday, October 14, 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts